- Network with other post-acute and long-term care associations and professionals at live meetings and online.
- Website access to post-acute and long-term care educational events, important legislation, related post-acute and long-term care organizations, and other useful industry and regulatory links.
- We provide Valuable opportunities to expand your professional contacts and to be involved in peer discussions.
- Opportunities to set the agenda for educational programs, development efforts, and post-acute and long-term care advocacy efforts.
- You can help to develop and create standing committees to further our mission.
- Receive discounts to Caring In the Carolinas – Annual Symposium on Geriatrics and Post-Acute Care (offering Credits including AMA PRA Category 1 Credits)
- Opportunity to raise awareness and to advocate for vital long-term care issues, such as patient safety, reimbursements, Medicare, and Title VII legislation.
- Help to lead change in cutting-edge issues such as culture change, patient-centered care, and transitions of care.
Patient Care Advocacy:
Advocates on your behalf— CPALTC’s efforts include regular dialogue with PGBA, legislators, AMDA, and related associations.
Professional Advancement – CPALTC’s educational conferences offer post-acute and long-term care specific training and networking.
Communication and Resources – Stay informed about current issues in post-acute and long-term care.